Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2015
Country
US
State
OH
My name is amy. I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia I am constantly exhausted depressed and mean to the people I care about. my legs hurt and feel weird and my feet are so sore. It's exhausting to even breath. The house needs cleaned and my 3 year old needs so much more attention than I can give. I am depressed sitting here day after day being nothing but a drain on everyone. I have sleep apnea herniated disc PTSD fibromyalgia arthritis and bone spur in my wrist. I don't want to be this shell sitting in the chair while the tv keeps my daughter company. I'm pathetic

Your not pathetic ,I have a two year old and most days we are in.now u might not like this idea but the more u sit around the more tired u will get
.and that goes for ppl who don't have this to cope with.try to find a play centre where u can go and have a tea and a chat with other mums and dad while little one get to play.or on days u are in get some colouring pens and sticker books and little one can sit with u and doodle away.me and my daughter do silly thing that she loves like lunch time when I make her a sandwich I tell her she's in mummy shop and she pays me some penny's and choose what to eat she orders juice and chips and whatever she wants i her sandwich . Or she gets out her tea set and makes me and her toys tea, she loves helping so when I do the washing up she likes to dry the spoons .or help sort the washing out and putting away her daddy's socks.
These are all things u can do in the house that give her mummy time and gets her brain working.it can be the silliest thing you do together but there all magic moments .dont let this ruin everything for u both. You will be surprised how happy it will make u feel to.
Chin up girl your not alone with this xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back