New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

rdanchise is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Santee
State: CA
Diagnosed: 03/2014
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
rdanchise is on a distinguished road
Default Breast implants linked to fibromyalgia

A friend of mine talked to me about her battle with fibromyalgia and it being linked to having breast implants. I did some research and was shocked. Thinking back to how long ago I had mine done an diagnoses with fibromyalgia and Hashimoto's, it makes since. She said once she got hers out she improved tremendously. Granted it is not a cure, but it was the silicone causing a lot of her pain all over. I am just curious if anyone else has had this issue. I am going to bring it up to my dr and see if I can get mine removed if they are the culprit. I rather have a flat chest and feel more like myself than be in pain that debilitates me and a brain fog that I can't clear. Thoughts on this......
Closed Thread

Tags
back, brain, brain fog, cure, fibromyalgia, friend, pain, research