Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/0000
Country
US
State
il
Hi. I have recently been diagnosed with fibro and still not sure what to exspect besides being in pain all the time through my whole body. So I will take any kind of advice and would like to know other symptoms with it.thanks

Welcome. Hmmm so many ache and pains you could get , hands stiffness neck pain back legs cramps shakes the list goes on. What have your Dr given u for pain so far.

Read through some of the posts in each section.
The most important thing is to know fibro is real.
Your not crazy and your not alone.family will have a hard time believing your pain.
Don't let them get you down. You can't prove you have a headache either.
Find your trigger points for the pain.try to aviod them.
Do research and base your decisions on what you have learned. Take control of your life. You can do more than you think. Choose your doctors carefully. You GP maybe nice but doesn't have the knowledge or the ability to help you with your pain levels.
Fibro is not really researched like cancer or MS as example.
So doctors will guess. Its up to you to get the right care you need. There are many symptoms with fibro. Bottom line you know pain in the whole body.
It how you treat those pains. Stay moving and this should help you cope.
Read,research, learn,grow and use what you have learned to make each day/hour better for you.
Hang in there. You have people there that understand what you are going through.

Thank you for sharing your positive posts. It really does help reading them. Sometimes it gets so overwhelming thinking there is no end in sight but really it could be so much worse. So just saying thanks for reminding me :)

Your welcome, please let us know how your doing.
Sometimes a talk with someone who understand you
Pain helps. Try to occupy your mind with other things
Instead of the pain. Do things you think you can't. Don't
Be afraid to ask for help. Do the things you want to do
While you still can do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back