Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
2/2015
Country
RO
State
Romania
Hi, my name is Tudor, and I’m from Romania. I’m 18. During last 3 years I have had pains. Firstly it was my back that hurted. I was lifting weights when my problems appeared so I thought it was a spine pain(caused by a vertebra hernia). The additional pain was felt in inguinal area( between abs ang thigh). At first this pain was not discomforting, I was suffering from it not so often. After a year (when I was 16) this inguinal pain was being felt as long as I walked or stand. I performed two NMR ( for coxofemural, sacroiliac, and spine)- one at 16, and the other at 17. It was all ok exept a vertebra(which was a little to close to the other- but not causig pain). This year the pains have worsened a lot. Now my knees hurts(just above knee on inside), my heels and all the muscle and joints of the sole hurts(when I walk or touch them). I think there are no bones and joins in my body which, when I thouch them, don’t produce pain( but it’s ok if I lie in bad for short period). The muscle are tired( my legs) and I noticed that other muscles(from the upper body) are becoming too as time goes on. I feel tinglings( I hope it is the right term) in my body(especially in back and thighs).
I have consulted 6 doctor(reumathologist) until now. The last one was also a scientist and professor. He said that I should continue an old treatment( anti-inflammatory). But it is obvious that I have no rheumatic illness( I have done test for this to- it is called hla-27 in my country) . I have pains for example where the trapeze is ( there skin, muscle, and bones hurts when I touch, or I feel a very strange feeling of fatique). The neurologist I consulted said that my nervous system is fine(after the basic tests). He recommended to perform some muscular test(at some complicated device)- next week I’ll go for them.
All my analyses are good( I mean the blood ones). I have a healty lifestyle, I do some exercice for back and joins every day( learnt from a kinetoterapist).
Now I really don’t know what to do. From an active, energetic person I have become one who hardly walks. Religion helps me a lot, but I would like to go to university and start an independent life. In Romania it is very hard for citizens to have a prosperous life. I don’t want to bother my parents because they have already made a lot of sacrifices for me.
In Romania this illness is hardly-known, and even the one who I talk to is a very smart person, he probably won’t know what I.m suffering from. Now I’m taking piascledin 300mg( it is an extract from soya and avocado which reduce the bone-joints). So I don’t now what I should try. I heard about acupuncture( I think a could try, but I have no diagnostic). My parents earn 1100 dollars(both).. so I’m pretty poor. (I say this not for self-pity, I just cant afford expensive things)

did you have the pressure point test for fibro? your so young, im sorry you have to deal with this. we understand you here. thanks for posting.

nerve blockers, muscle relaxers,pain killers and diet can help you.

read thru the posts here. look at the what is fibro thread. there is some good information in these posts.

if you need support, we are here for you.

try to relax to reduce muscle pain,stay on a set sleep schedule to reduce fatigue. meditation can help.

I succed in managing my thoughts and mind( pretty much i could say). When the paind appeared i couldn't sleep well for almost a year. No, i feel anxiety sometimes but i try to relax and it is ok. I know the tender points for fibromyalgia...but it is a little bit weird. I feel pain in any bone if i make a pressure on it..so, as a aconsequense, in that points too. A thing which fits those point, is that only my vertebras from the upper body hurts when i touch them (or when i wake up)..and there is very sensory area. Like a saw on internet at tender points for fibromyalgia. Sory for my bad english, but it's hard to express myself. I hope you'll understand. Thanks a lot, i'm glat that people around here are so empathetic.
Does anybody else feel inguinal pain or sole/hill pain, as a symptom of fibromyalgia?

By sole/hill do you mean the sole of your foot,(bottom) and heel? If so many of us have foot pain. Have you had your vitamin D levels checked? Usually you have to ask for that blood test. Vitamin D can really help some with their pain levels. Many are also low in magnesium, it helps relax your muscles, mind ,and is necessary for your heart. There are many vitamins that may help--everyone is different--going to bed at the same time, staying hydrated is very important.

Cmetryme gave you a good list of other things. It takes a lot of research on your own to get fibro under any kind of control.

Good luck and God bless your journey!

yes, that I mean. All my blood analysis are fine(minerals too), but i don't think i checked the vitamin d level. I'll go and buy a supplement and test whether it works or not. Thanks for your answers.

sworldd, you will need 5000ui. a day. of vit D.

. It can help you for your problem but make sure to consult your physician first. Olive leaf extract is a natural substance which is also used in many medicine. (olive leaf extract)

Link Not Allowed!

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you. Now i go to psychologist. I try to solve this problem mentally and if it can't help i' ll try alternative medicine.

Greetings sworld:

Since money is tight. There is a free video series on you tube. Just enter in "mindfulness meditation for chronic pain". There is a 5 part series from Pain BC, it has really helped me get on the road of practicing this technique daily to manage chronic pain. If works, the science is there that proves its effectiveness. Just as a suggestion...Cut out sugar, take a food inventory and see what might be a cause to stimulating your fibro flares..Good luck & welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back