Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
US
State
NC
I was diagnosed with Fibro in 2012. I continually hurt on each side of neck,shoulders, hips, elbows, and I have muscle tension. I can't seem to relax. I'm to a point that everything around me affects me. It just seems as though I over react to every situation. My teenage daughter was driving the other day when it started snowing, she has had her license now for a year. The first snow that she has driven in. I was feeling in a doom of fear. We were on a very busy interstate following my husband. My husband told me that I would be fine with her driving. My other teen is taking drivers ed. I find myself thinking for me and them. I don't feel like getting out of the bed some days. It feels as though I just do the same old stuff day after day. I'm taking Savella 100 mg. twice a day. Baclofen 10 mg. 3 times a day and Gabapetin 300 mg. 3 times a day. I also take warfarin because I have had 2 blood clots in the past. any feed back would greatly be appreciated. Thanks. : )

Welcome, check your medicine guide that comes with your meds. Sounds like too much meds and reactions to them. Much like your doctor, I'm guessing. I would look there first.

Thanks, I will check my medicine. All advice would greatly be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back