Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2014
Country
US
State
Arkansas
Does anyone else have problems with motor skills and balance when exposed to summer tempatures. I am having a severe problem with this, and can't find any answers on line.

Hi twiggy. I feel you on that. Living in Florida the heat can be pretty brutal. If I go outside during the middle of the day for any length of time, I'm done for the day. I try to do things in the evening or if I'm up early (rarely). I grew up in this heat and now I can't take it anymore. It's hard but I'm learning to do things differently. It takes time and I've got nothing but time. Yes, I do get what I call the dropsies. Just remember to take it one thing at a time and that's the hardest part.
I hope this helped.
Gentle hugs to you.

I live in the UK. So we don't see much sun, but if I am out in it ,I rash all over my face and chest. I'm always walking into doors dropping thing and fingers are so stiff .

hello, read your med guide, it may have to do with them as well.

pace yourself. the balance and dropsies is part of how our brain functions with fibro.

Thank you all, still figuring out what I can and can't do. I appreciate the support and hugs

ask us some question you have. knowledge is your key to reduced pain levels.

keep posting and learning. you found your support group. use us it to learn.

anyone i mean anyone can private message me at anytime. i want to help you learn.

may you all have low pain days ahead of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back