At what ointment did I just tell my whole family to pissed off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moe1959

Very helpful member
Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
:mad: ok I'll admit it, I've had it!. OK God, I think I've learned every lesson.
So here's the short version, My Husband loves and appreciates me when everything's going his way, clean house, dinner on time, and skinny wife. Skinny over for this girl.
Here's what happened yesterday. I was having a bad flair, heat. I keep saying my thermastate is broken. For 2 days nothing got done. 1st day I was threatened my computors would be busted, by him. Yesterday I got no money cause I couldn't find something. Family came by, played in the yard, and I was asked to join, I know she was being nice, but I've been telling These particular family members that I can't be directly in sun. Today I was reminded how I'm lazy . Anyone, please, I need advice.

Last edited:
I tried to say at what point do I tell my family to pissed off.

tell the husband that your condition does not justify the loss of money. tell him he needs to calm down and think before he speaks. it will help us to communicate better. if he continues then tell him he can cook his and your dinner as he has no medical conditions. if he has any more to say just walk away. he will get the hint after you do that a few times.

have the family use the clothes pins! tell who ever is calling you lazy that they know nothing about fibromyalgia and untill they spend time to learn you dont need or want to hear that you are lazy.

tell them you would love to play out side with them. get an umbrella and go outside.

i have lupus of the skin and cant be in the sun either. that doesnt stop me from going.

I no longer speak with any family members of mine they're very negative people. It's freeing for me because i don't have anymore drama therefore i can live a peaceful life with my husband and kids who matter and love and support me the most. Negitive people's comments can add to your pain. Good luck and well wishes.

Thanks shrug, I needed the reminder. Receiving a reply, on what may be frivolous to others, is gold for me. I'm that much richer.

Thank you, none of my family members want to beleave me, so, its me, 1 friend and God, oops God should of been first, ��. He knows. They sure are ready to ask, what's wrong? But when I say fibro, I get , youknow, the look. Tonight my husband asked why are you in bed? I said, cause I feel like it. He asked where's my dinner? I said I don't feel like it. I'm just so done of trying to explain this hidious disease only to be told, oh that excuse!
Here's one for ya, one year ago I quite smokeing, well along with gaining 10 15 lbs from that, I put on another 30 from fibro. So now I hear, you just let yourself go, look at yourself, your fat! Prior to quiting smokeing, all I heard was, you know if you got cancer and lost your hair, you would be ugly. Where's My Dr. Phil? I need him to kick his ass, I'm to dam tired. Wow, I should of putt his under moan grown and c9mplain.

I wish you didn't have to go through all that aggravation, life is hard enough already without peoplehelping it along.

I think I would really lose my temper in your shoes. It probably wouldn't help things any though.

It is better to figure out what you want, then find a way to move in that direction. I know, easier said than done!

wtg moe. small changes.

If you are told them the cause is fibro. Here is the answer : You are faking it or they are all just in your mine or you are lazy or just take some rest drink a lot or to many seat or go visit doctor. Very stress which cause depresion goes up.

moe time for the clothes pin!

without a supporting spouse there's no hope add family to much stress and its a downhill roller coaster!

sorry to be a supporter of punishment but if your spouse is going to be mr good days only its like women using hmmm as a weapon!

Declare war see how he likes dirty house left overs tv dinners that stuff let him yell scream all the names some hard heads have to learn

the hard way and you desearve support and like looking for doctors dont stand for it or take no for a answer or in this case ignorance

he will see the light or eat out and have a dirty house when he calms down start the education websites doctor visits talk express

teach him however and whatever it takes my wife the first year or more it took a few but she came around she started trying to learn

to help me i have adhd why do you think my post suck so bad lmao so i cant do money after a year i had her do all the money

i used punishment with her no matter screams and protests on here she watched hovered when i did dishes and complained i

said fine your doing them she did the same when i cooked i said the same fine you do the cooking now im not implying abuse

i treat her like a queen my good days i do choirs bad work days i let her watch what she wants order out if she wants its still

give and take its just not being a doormat or standing naging or abuse even if its just abuse of doing everything its allot

to think about and harder to decide do and stick to your guns but trust me stand your ground you can win a safe haven

back your house hopefully the support you need most him and his understanding my wife will wait on me help hold me up

we all deserve a spouse like that a spouse that yells when your docs abuse you she helps with my meds everyone of us

in this forum deserves this not a slave not a house that treats us like our family my family hates me im lazy all the words

we all know all i have is my parents sorry if overboard but my life my child hood has been hell i believe marriage is where

that hell should end plus before her mom died her dad treated her like a slave comb hair help shower bring beer this that

a slave so sorry if i crossed any lines

yall take care

Don't take it personal ,I've noticed a lot of ppl are busy in real life and can't read there mail every day. And some ppl come here write a post and read reply and u never hear from them again.

ok as long as they dont take me behind the shed i thought i saw a big pile of rocks over there

Why are some people here marked "Banned"? I don't see a reason for this, or guidelines for it not to happen. Odd, it seems that people should be able to speak without a problem. Of course abusing each other verbally would be unacceptable, but I don't see that here at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back