Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2015
Country
US
State
SC
When having a flare up, does anyone else find it comforting to wrap your arms and legs in ace bandages?
Lately that is the only way I can move my arms..

I've never done that but I no when my wrist hurt u wrap them.
I should try it as I get nasty pains in the tops of my arms .i have consent pain in my legs .as of yet not sure if it's Fibro or my back doing it, I no wrapping my back don't help if anything makes it worse.
Still I'm glad you have found something that helps u.

I use a neoprene sleeve on my knee sometimes. The pressure seems to help. I also use compression gloves for my hands

Using the bandages to apply pressure is a good idea. I really need to write a list of all the good ideas people share on here :)

DK_engineer write it down before the fibrofog erases it from your memory! LOL

Hahaha! Wait...what were we talking about?��

When my hands are really bad I use compression gloves. My big problem now is my hips. I guess I'll have to go looking for a girdle tomorrow! Oh gad, yesterday I was turning into my mom. Now I'm turning into my grandmother. When does it end?��

yup, i find compression helps. i've been wrapping my wrist joints and they are better this way. also, was at the dentist on friday, and when they put the heavy lead blanket on, wow, so much relief. now i just have to figure out how to smuggle one out in my purse ;-)

Thank you all for your posts! It always feels good to know that I'm not alone in this! I'm pretty sure you can buy weighted blankets, which is a great idea Ella! I never though about those blankets at the dentist before!

No advertising of websites

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back