Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2012
Country
ind
State
sumatera selatan
Almost 1 month smoke disaster in sumatera . The island where i live. El nino and unstoppable hot summer weather make this happen. My blur eye and nose become alergy to smoke. Finally doctor diagnose me with faringitis. The medicine that doctor gave me like rhinos sr cause my imsomnia worse. My throat is in pain before. Anyone know to counter this alergy medicine effect.

Are you taking a decongestant? Decongestants keep me awake too.

I am really allergic to grass pollen. When my allergies are bad I have 2 tricks that help. I use them to avoid having to take decongestants.

The first trick is to rub a little coconut oil inside my nostrils. The coconut oil catches allergens before they get up in my sinuses. This works best if you are allergic to something with a larger particle size, like pollen.

The second trick is to rinse my sinuses out with salt solution. It is best to use distilled water to make the salt solution. The saline rinse removes allergens from my sinuses.

I also have a way to cheat. At work I can go into a cleanroom for a few hours every day - no allergens! Even a few hours helps :)

I hope you feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back