Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2015
Country
US
State
TX
I was diagnosed this month and have been on daily hydrocodene 10/325 4 x a day. It only takes the edge off. I'm concerned that I I'll have to live on pain pills the rest of my life. Does everyone take them?

I can't speak for others but I do not take pain medications except for an occasional naisd, which I really try to avoid. My body typically reacts poorly to meds, I'm super sensitive to chemicals that never bothered me earlier in life. I even got a rash from a children's suntan lotion. My journey currently involves better eating, vitamin supplementation, trying to keep stress down. I'm glad you found the forum so quickly after diagnosis. There are many helpful people here who understand the challenges you face. I hope you find a path to wellbeing with or without pain meds.

I do I take tramdol everyday. If I don't I feel like I have the flu and my skin gets so sore.
I've stopped thinking about it now, ok yes it may knock a few years off but I can't live in pain forever,it's not for everyone . I did stop a few time and omg did I pay for it.
I stay on a low does two in the morning ,two at night. It's nothing compared to some poor folk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back