Old 11-05-2015, 09:43 PM #1 (permalink)
Registered Member

moe1959 will become famous soon enoughmoe1959 will become famous soon enough
Registered Member
City: private
State: wa.
Diagnosed: 09/2014
Interest: I am being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and/or chronic pain.
moe1959 will become famous soon enoughmoe1959 will become famous soon enough
Default Stress and Blood pressure

I had an experiance today....simple to others but not me. I was planning a dr. Appointment but was side swiped by someone who thought they needed my car worse, thus i was late, this was a new dr. New clinic. I'm netorios about being on time. This person whom borrowed my car forgot to bring it back. My blood pressure i'm ,sure was through the roof. I lost my temper chewed this person out.
Point of all this, my waisted anger put me in bed all day.
It exausted my energy. I can't allow my emotions to take over.

Thankfully the dr. Was full, so i rescheduled. I'm still upset that this person was so selfish. Thanks for letting me vent.
Old 11-07-2015, 11:58 AM #2 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

Sylvie10 is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Private
State: Texas
Diagnosed: 04/2008
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Sylvie10 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Stress and Blood pressure

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe1959 View Post
I had an experiance today....simple to others but not me. I was planning a dr. Appointment but was side swiped by someone who thought they needed my car worse, thus i was late, this was a new dr. New clinic. I'm netorios about being on time. This person whom borrowed my car forgot to bring it back. My blood pressure i'm ,sure was through the roof. I lost my temper chewed this person out.
Point of all this, my waisted anger put me in bed all day.
It exausted my energy. I can't allow my emotions to take over.

Thankfully the dr. Was full, so i rescheduled. I'm still upset that this person was so selfish. Thanks for letting me vent.
You were kind to let someone borrow your car. As far as it not getting returned...... That's NOT COOL! Any one of us here would have been upset too. Some stress is unavoidable it is a fast track to a drained energy day.
Closed Thread

Tags
anger, back, bed, blood pressure, clinic, emotions, energy, lost, men, planning, pressure, stress, vent