New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

Hgfibro is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: London
State: ON
Diagnosed: 10/1998
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Hgfibro is on a distinguished road
Default Need help

I was in a car accident and now being told to halt my business and go on permanent disability. I have had fibro/ conic pain since 1998. Now I am told to do physio and go on lyrica. I will not take this drug! I will not push myself into unnessisary pain either. AnyOne know a good physio therapist in london ontario that will work with me? I prefer a natural approach and being a single mom with no income now I have to look out for myself and my child not how much money someone can make off me then cut me off and I'm screwed.
Old 12-29-2015, 06:32 AM #2 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member
Registered Member

diamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of light
Very Helpful Member
Registered Member
City: somewhere
State: anywhere
Diagnosed: 01/2008
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
diamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Need help

i wish i could help but am in the UK ...i hope someone can tell you about a good physio. I understand your reluctance to take Lyrica i wouldn't either.

Have you just tried your own gentle exercise. Most of us know which bits of us are more suscepible to pain and can feel our own limits each day. I dont mean harsh aerobics..i mean short distance walking building up slowly stretching, swinging you arms gently etc.

Good luck
Old 01-02-2016, 08:34 AM #3 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

AlaDeb is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Mobile
State: Al
Diagnosed: 12/2015
Interest: I am being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and/or chronic pain.
AlaDeb is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Need help

Exercise even in small bits can help. There are lots of good tips on this forum to help. I am sure you are overwhelmed but try to relax as your body needs that. Sleep, not just lying down, is an absolute must. I worked for 40 years and would feel guilty if I was not up doing something. Not now. I try the get lots of sleep.
Closed Thread

Tags
disability, good, income, lyrica, money, natural, pain, work