Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Pa
I travel a lot with school and it seems that I have a lot of flares that are extremely painful and hard to deal with on these road trips and plane rides and I feel as though I would be better off cutting off each limb or body part where the pain is. Does anyone have this seem problem and/ or have a way with coping with the pain or reducing it? Thank you.

Interesting question....I recently flew and saw no ill effects, in fact I had a great week. I did go to a somewhat warmer climate so maybe that was part of it. I did take a product similar to airborne before flying to try not to catch everything in the air. I wonder if there is stress with your travel? If you go thru Chicago I'm sure there is. I try to get up and stretch legs on any flight over an hour. Happy travels! I hope u find relief soon.

Heat often works for me. Sometimes I use a special oil that is very strong, but very expensive, it helps numb painful areas well. Sadly it comes in a really tiny bottle :( Some days not even that helps. But I have noticed I have really bad flare ups when I am really stressed, like fro example right now... I am very stressed out and my IBS and fibro are teaming up. Avoiding stress is so important.

If we have the condition traveling and other efforts will make flares happen more often, we need to rest a lot more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back