Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I am so tired of. DR. APPOINTMENTS.
I'm being tapered off of pain meds 10 MG 2 times a day right now. I'm so exausted I can't think. I'm going along with my new Dr. With hopes he knows what he's talking about. His answer is stop: the opiats, and do yoga. Am I seriously Daft.? I'm seeing Another Dr. At the same clinic, She ..... is awsome, but is afraid to work with pain meds, and wont. Oh wellll. I'm ok right now but a little aprehensive. Has anyone been told that women in menopause have more pain? Am I just SELF absorbed and need to (get over it?).

I mean do these doctors really think yoga is going to stop fibro pain??? Gentle exercise might help stretch sore muscles but it depends on the level of fibro you are living with Moe.

I believe its possible to get more aches and pains in the menopause but does that mean they are saying it's not fibromyalgia at all.

My own experience is that fibro pain is nothing like a few aches and pains like one might expect for hormonal changes.

You can't just 'get over it' you have to find a lifestyle that keeps the pain as bearable as possible.....for me that sometimes means bed... hot water bottles... and ice packs.

I wish you good luck on this path to being as well as possible. Take Care Moe.x

Now don't start beating yourself up. I to came off the opiates .i have to say gabbpentin had saved my life. How long it will last I don't no.
It does scare me to think ,maybe one day nothing will work and then what.
The worst bit is I ache all over like the flu but ten times stronger.
But anything is worth a try.but I still say movment really helps .so give the yoga a go x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back