Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
NL
State
NL
Hi guys! It's been a while since I last participated here. A lot things have changed ever since. I got engaged a bit more than one year ago. I'm now preparing to move to the Netherlands and I've learnt more about myself and my body than I ever thought I would.

I'm still dealing with chronic pain, but I am trying to be more optimistic about it :) Sadly despite my best efforts my depression has come back, some days full force while others not so much. But I think many people in the forum understand what I mean.

I've talked about the lack of support and understand from those around me in past. Sadly that hasn't changed. Thankfully I've found something that helps me cope with all the feelings and emotions that had been overwhelming me. I'm talking of course of keeping a diary. It's like going to therapy, but cheaper. I know this might not work for everyone, but it does for me :)

I can tell I feel more calm now, I don't censor myself at all and I take it all out, because I know that is the point of keeping a diary. It feels like writing a letter to a really good friend. So if you ever feel down or just want to get something that is bothering you off your chest, I recommend you to write it down! Even on a sheet of paper, after that you can do whatever you want with it. But it's true that they say about not keeping certain feelings inside, all bottled up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back