Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
01/2002
Country
AU
State
wa
I remember playing sport, now a trip to the loo means I need a 1 hr rest, eating was enjoyed with my family, now it is a few bites on a tray in bed, sex..... cannot go there but I really miss it. I used to have friends now the people I used to know have other friends, Family, other than my husband and 2 of my 7, yes 7 kids don't believe fibro is real, I miss my grown children. I loved going on social outings now a visit to my gp is my outing. I hate the pain, the fog , the ibs, and the many other symptoms that I have. I feel a burden, a faliure as a wife and mum.:sad:

Ladybug, you are not a failure. In fact you should be the opposite. Real heroes manifest in times of adversity. I want you to know that nothing can become worse than the worst. Each day you spend with the various afflictions of FM you have enumerated is a learning experience. Fibromyalgia patients should keep a diary to this end to record their experiences on a daily basis. LadyBug, be a master not a servant of your condition. You can do it.

Hi Ladybug i could have written your post...although i dont have quite seven children (hats off to you for that).My fibro is off the scale too...no outings...no achieving much....friends all but gone....family don't believe i have tried hard enough!!

Goodness only we know what its like dragging our heavy painful bodies around for me also doubled up with stomach and pelvic pain ...migraines... tmj...IBS....on and on day after day.

You are not a failure you are stronger than anyone will ever know... but i totally identify with that sentiment. I have a lovely partner but this illness has caused problems between us.

Take Care and stay on here...if i could get to OZ ( I wish) i would give you a hug or sit on the bed ( or crawl in it Ha Ha ) and have a cup of tea with you x

I hear ya on everything, specially the pain and IBS. God, what a torture, as if the chronic pain wasn't bad enough, then we also have to deal with the horrible IBS... my right upper abdomen has been hurting badly since the other day. I had a stomach virus... so yes... next days are not going to be nice at all. I hope you are doing better, please don't forget to check in with us. If you need someone to talk to... you know where to find us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back