Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
I woke with a new one, my Thigh bone hurts. Never had this sensation. Weird.

I often get deep pain/soreness in front of the thigh, but I think it is muscle, because it's painful when pressed, and then the pain will go away after a while.

When I first began having pain in my arms, a doctor ran some tests, and squeezed the general area that hurt. I shrieked in pain. He then said, "oh, maybe you have a bone infection!" When I almost fainted, he walked it back and said "well, let's just wait and see what the test results are." Thank God, it turned out not to be. So keep track if/when the pain subsides, when it hurts the most, etc, and bring it up to your doctor.

Well, that is something that happens, not that commonly but yes, it does happen, you should go to the medic and ask for amedication for that pain, he will maybe ask you for some tests and stuff, pain is the most common thing of Fibro and it will be quite hard to avoid, I recommend you to have faith in god and pray, everything can be solved, good luck!

Oh no, since last year I've experienced pain in my thigh and groin, not cool at all :( I feel for you and honestly hope you feel much better very soon :) And as, sureissore said, you should always be mindful of new symptoms. Specially if the pain doesn't go away on it's own after 2 weeks or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back