Old 05-07-2016, 01:03 PM #1 (permalink)
sureimsore's Avatar
Registered Member
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 190
sureimsore is on a distinguished road
sureimsore sureimsore is offline
Registered Member
sureimsore's Avatar
Join Date: 2016
City: X
State: XO
Country: us
Diagnosed: 03/2016
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Posts: 190
sureimsore is on a distinguished road
Default Finding Rheummys

Just wanted to put this out there, since I see threads from people looking for a specialist and/or rheumatologist in their area.

You may want to considering looking into doctors that are affiliated or work strictly at teaching hospitals. I find that often they have long tenure and have seen a lot of varied cases, and they also have access to lots of other specialty doctors that they can confer with (for ex: in San Diego you have UCSD).

I'm sure for many that live suburban or rural, you will have to travel into a metro area like me.
sureimsore is offline  
Closed Thread

als, doctors, looking for, rheumatologist, specialist, teaching, travel, wanted, work

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pain...finding help Northernelf Chronic Pain 3 09-03-2015 12:53 PM
advise on finding a doctor ridenkj1144 Welcome New Members - Say Hello 1 10-30-2014 10:09 AM
Introduction and Finding the Best Doctor fmchih General Discussions About Fibromyalgia 1 10-20-2014 06:10 PM
Finding the right MD Silicon28 General Discussions About Fibromyalgia 2 10-25-2013 09:58 PM
Finding Balance SulaBlue Chronic Fatigue 15 04-20-2013 02:02 AM

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:09 AM.
Copyright © 2017