Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
I have another chest infection that four this year.thr dr has put me on 4 inhalers.one is 2000 my ten times a day!.
He told me my lung are not normal.and that being a sufferer of hat fever has made it worse. So he put me on pills for that to. And a pill to stop me wearing at night.
The only good thing is maybe if this gets sorted out my heart might go back to normal.ive gone from a slight cough for years to this .i need a lung test when I'm better.and I'm praying it's not to bad or I'll end up seeing a dr at the hospital.
My ribs hurt where I cough so much.feeling a bi blue.

Sorry forgetmeknot, I know, chest infections are the worst to get/treat; I had pleurisy once because the infection got so bad.
I hope you have a way/someone to take you to the hospital if it gets worse, because if you're on a long-term inhaler I don't quite trust them. Putting in prayers for you.

I feel your pain. I've been on antibiotics 7 times in the last 7 months:-| I've had pneumonia twice, bronchitis, ear infections, and last week I pulled a hangnail and it got super infected despite my daily treatments. So, I'm on antibiotic #7 right now and I'm not sure it's going to work.

Make sure that you give your lungs at least a month after your infection before doing any pulmonary function tests. I pray you feel better soon and are able to find some answers :)

@SilverBelle: OOIKS! Sorry to hear about you too! I hope you are either eating yogurt or taking acidophilus supplements to guard against yeast.
Has your integrative doctor recommended anything you can take concurrently with the antibiotics, such as colloidal silver or wild oil of oregano, even Manuka honey would probably be good topically for the nail. But I would definitely discuss anything with all your doctors involved first.

SO sorry for you, it's always so depressing when you are told you might have something else to worry about, but try to stay calm. There is a huge chance everything will be ok soon, plus it's really great your heart will go back to normal. I think that is great news, it's always better to know what is going on that being left in the shadows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back