New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

rlambrose is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Baltimore
State: Maryland
Diagnosed: 01/2006
Interest: I am a relative of someone with Fibromyalgia and/or chronic pain.
rlambrose is on a distinguished road
Default Need Good Doctor in Baltimore Maryland

My wife's coward of a GP just told her she "can't" prescribe her meds anymore. I think from my research it's more like "won't".

She said my wife needs to get them from a Pain Management doctor.

My wife has been on the same meds, oxycodone and fleceril, and the same dosage for 10 years. It's not like she's a drug addict who asks for more more more. And I don't want her going anywhere she'll be treated that way.

Does anyone have a referral for a good pain management doctor who actually believes that fibromyalgia exists and isn't too much of a wimp to actually treat their patients??

Desperate here. She's not going to be able to handle the pain. At least the meds she has been taking dull it to a low roar.
Closed Thread

Tags
doctor, fibromyalgia, good, good doctor, meds, oxycodone, pain, pain management, referral, research