Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
So here we are,I'm fed up of more pills to cure the problems of the pills I already have.
I take tramadol.amitripoline ,gabbipintin .a gastro pill and paracetamol .now due to one of my meds I'm now on beta blockers as my heart beat is all over the place.
Where the bloody hell does it end.
I was on half a pill. Now I need a whole pill .fed up fed up fed up.

I understand how you feel Forgetmenot. I'm finally getting weaned off of fluoxetine only to have the doctor increase my Gabapentin and it doesn't help with anything. In the beginning the gabby helped with my headaches, not so much anymore.
I love when they say "Here take this" and when that causes something else, then its "Try this one to help with that issue".
That's why they call it a practice, because they are always practicing on their patients. :)
Gentle hugs to you

Don't feel bad. Between my medication and my vitamins I take 28 pills a day.

This is why for years I put up with the pain...and since I gave in I got side affects from the meds that make my life worse and the pain is still the same....it reduced maybe for a month or so but then I have rebound symptoms more and more frequently...like agitation, RLS, constipation, dry sore mouth leading to gum issues, brain zaps, sore dry skin, digestive issues, more headaches....and who knows which are caused by medication and which are caused by fibro getting worse.

I've never been one to believe in doctors ....we are just guinee pigs for try this or try that......some folks are lucky if a range of meds help and i am pleased for them others are not so lucky and rattle with pills but get little relief.

I think it's our lot in life to take a ton of pills. The important part is whether they help and if we can afford them! If your are having vomiting issues- check to see if you had what I had with Tramadol. I had an adverse reaction in which Tramadol made me physically ill (vomit) a lot. Good luck sweetie. It's definitely not fun lugging all my pills around whenever I stay the night somewhere outside my home (or if a new doctor requires it for new patient appointments!) My boyfriend calls me a walking pharmacy!!

i am currently weaning off the cymbalta. it isnt helping with fibro. i don't think the gabapentin is helping either, but that's another wean for another day....lol. I am looking to replace my whole medical team and find an internal medicine doc who can coordinate my care. My GP simply isnt getting the job done.

anyone else suffering with high BP? what are you taking and how long before your numbers started to go down? I started Lisinopril but had to stop for an allergic reaction (throat swelling, shortness of breath, wheezing).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back