New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

Marvis is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Ridgetown
State: Ontario
Diagnosed: 05/2016
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Marvis is on a distinguished road
Default question about anti-inflammatory

Wondering what anti-inflammatory works best fibro pain. I've only really used Motrin, which works somewhat, but it's also the only thing that works for my migraines and I have to be really careful to space out my usage or I get break-through headaches - not pretty. I'm not really taking anything for the pain - just using heat, tens machine, curcumin, muscle rubs - and then motrin when it's really, really bad. Effexor knocked the pain down a bit for awhile, but it's ramped up again. The weather where I live is crazy - moves back and forth between snow and rain. The last two weeks I've spent a lot of time huddled by the fire trying to keep the aches at bay.
Marvis is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
back, headaches, heat, muscle, pain, weather