Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
This last week I have been batteling tooth ache. Maybe its my imagination, but I was feeling fairly well for a while. THEN Part of a filling fell out, next thing, Im getting a tooth pulled. Now both knees are swollen like footballs, and my ankles are killing me. Im in bed (again). The suns out, and Im stuck. But..... I know I should feel better in 2 or 3 days.
God bless ya all.

Aww that sucks. It's amazing how everything seems to upset our bodies when we have fibro. I got hit with really bad fatigue the day after a piercing & couldn't move from the sofa, my body seemed to just shut down for a day! I hope this flare doesn't last too long & you get some relief soon.

Hi Moe,

Sorry your having so much pain.
It's weird how having your tooth pulled triggered your knees to swell. But that's what happens sometimes.

We have some inflammation in one area,and then other areas start to act up too.It happens to me a lot.
Today I have foot pain, and out of nowhere my left wrist is painful and tender.And I can't think of anything I did to inflame it.

I hope you can apply ice to the area for a little while to decrease some of the swelling. I find that helps my feet. Just rest and stay off your feet and hopefully they'll improve.

Feel better,
Sagey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back