Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
NY
Thank you for this site, I feels like a human being again. I don't know if I could summon the words enough to show how appreciative I am even though I've only been a member for less than a few weeks I'm very grateful for all the posts I've got to read and all the replied I've received so far. It's wonderful to learn how exact pains I had experienced so far that I'm not alone in it anymore. So much questions had been answers , some may still be on progress to find out, but all and all I finally felt that I'm worthy to breath the same air as others human being once more. Thank you for everything and for everyone for being here. Please keep on posting cause you're all have made so much differents in my life now I'm sure there're more people out there who feels the same way as I am. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you to you too, and all of you out there. I completely agree, this forum has been a source of light for me ever since I registered as well. I can't believe I didn't register before. For 3 years I suffered in silence, all alone, now I feel like I not only have a voice, but I also have friends who know exactly how it feels and just listen/read without judgement.

Thanks to you all too, from the bottom of my heart!

I couldn't have said it better myself TipnateeN and vickythecat.
Also, both of you are so full of great insights, topped off with fabulous senses of humour! I'm not as forthcoming with my personal struggles but give me time.....I listen and learn from you.
Thanks to you both and to everyone out there. I think this year is going to be better than the last ten for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back