Old 09-24-2017, 04:07 PM #1 (permalink)
Registered Member

Lou38 will become famous soon enough
Registered Member
City: Scotland
State: Scotland
Diagnosed: 02/2017
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Lou38 will become famous soon enough
Default Strange over sensitive hearing

I don't even know how to explain this one or if anyone will understand or experience this, it's probably just me being weird lol. My hearing is so sensitive like when there's a song playing I seem to hear the background music in the song, it's like I hear quieter sounds as though they're really loud. Like the tv could be on but I could hear a tap dripping in the other room as though it was really loud, louder than the tv almost.
Lou38 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 09:59 PM #2 (permalink)
Banned
Registered Member

Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Banned
Registered Member
City: New york
State: New york
Diagnosed: 11/2012
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Strange over sensitive hearing

For me I swear I can almost see color of sound. Isn't it interesting ? It's like the graphic novel story comes to life yet with lots of struggling and still unheroic plots. Yes my hearing is super sensitive i can hear my own pulse all the time deep inside my ears. But some time I suddenly gone almost def or def in one ear. Yet when the sound came back it's super hyper sensitive I can hear someone watering their plants 2 house away almost right it happening next to me. I used to already have good ear to begin with, but to the extend of the ultra hypersensitive it can get very painful and annoying at the same time. I can't listen to normal TV show or movie sound with my regular tv speaker no more cause the background sound effects is killing me! It's too lound I can't hear any words they speaking. I have to plug in the rca wire then buy the cheapest and the lowest quality of speaker and connect them to my tv just to tune off the background noises.
Tipnatee N is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tipnatee N For This Useful Post:
Lou38 (09-25-2017)

Tags
hearing, how to, music, sounds