New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

Ghostgirl is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Rockville
State: MD
Diagnosed: 03/2014
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Ghostgirl is on a distinguished road
Default Pregnancy & Fibro - experiences, advice?

Hi all!
Iím new to the forum! Iím Maggie, and I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia a month before my first pregnancy in 2014. Because of the fact that I was new to both, I wasnít sure how it affected my pregnancy. I had a rough go of the whole 9 months and had a 28 hour labor followed by an emergency C-section.
The last three years my fibro waned a lot, until these past 6 months when itís ramped up significantly. Last week I found out I was pregnant again (yay!) but I want to get a better idea of how to handle it. I donít want a repeat of last time when I was in a lot of pain and had a terrible labor.
Could you all share any stories or advice about pregnancy and fibro? The Internet has surprisingly little info, and my OB/GYN is not well versed in it at all.
Thanks, I greatly appreciate anything you can tell me!
Ghostgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
advice, fibromyalgia, how to, info, pain, pregnancy