Reason
Other
Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
US
State
NY
Does everyone get cold one minute and then 5 minutes later they’re sweating?

My temperature control is so undependable.It can be embarrassing at times.Ill be sitting with my friends talking and all of a sudden I feel my body start burning up.

If I’m in my house I would be freezing and it’s not that cold.Evetybody else says it’s not cold

I feel so different from others because they just dont get that our bodies can change temp from one minute to another with Fibromyalgia.

I never remember having this problem before I was diagnosed with fibro.
I do the best I can to put my jacket on, and then take it off 15 minutes later, while everyone is asking what is wrong with you?

Sagey

Hi Sagey

My temperature is a nightmare. I’m really hot in the morning but as the day goes on my body temperature keeps dropping until night time when I’m freezing & sitting with a blanket & hot water bottle. Also if I’m really hot I struggle to cool down & if I’m really cold I struggle to warm up. It’s a nightmare in work at this time of year when colleagues are reluctant to open the windows but I can’t really blame them as it’s only me that feels it. I have a desk fan but the feeling of the air blowing on my skin drives me crazy!

Up to 15% of people, especially woman (40% over 60) have hypothyroidism. A simple blood test will tell. Took me 3 years of suffering to get on meds.

yep, To hot or to cold, rarely a happy medium. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back