Anyone have pain and twitching over arms and legs during a flare up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suselman92

Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
ID
I’ll get sore arms and calfs along with twitching and sometimes legs will feel like they are going to give out. Anyone else experience this?

Yes, i was diagnosed 2 months ago. Twitching in legs and arms have been one of my major symptoms. I was put on cympalta which seemed to help with pain but not the twitching:(

No, but I think you must contact a doctor very soon. Maybe they can help you out.

All the time. Sometimes my muscles actually spasm for hours where you can see them, sometimes it feels like electricity in my whole body pulsing. It feels like I'm shaking but physically I'm not. Sometimes Magnesium supplements help and drinking a lot of water. You should be drinking your body weight in ounces every day is what my doctor told me. Its hard to do but after a week or so you actually crave the water and it helps some.

Iv had restless legs for a number of years now but now I am going througe the change its so much worse I am told its periodic limb movements and its been he'll I Dred the night and thay put me on ropeinarole and keep upping it but it doesent help as soon as I relax my legs and arms start twitching and fling around iam trying lots of things but am at a loss as what to do so if you do get enny idears thay would be gratefully received

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back