New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

SireWakko is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: COLUMBIA
State: MO
Diagnosed: 06/2017
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
SireWakko is on a distinguished road
Default feeling hopeless

So I have a kidney transplant and about 40% efficient there and was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia last year. I have not been able to hold permanent full time employment due to chronic fatigue, muscle weakness, and pain/neuropathy. My last two employers said they would work with me on the tardiness and my bad days. I was fired for being chronically tardy. I have been fighting for medicaide and Social Security for 2 years and keep getting denied. Final hearing is in Sept now. How does everyone manage? I have temporary support from family but that is very short term not to mention that because I am only able to take half my medication I have had a rejection this past January and I am now labeled as non-compliant which is hurting my case even more. Curious to see how everyone manages.
SireWakko is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 03:28 PM #2 (permalink)
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

Laurielove is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Buena Park
State: Ca
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Laurielove is on a distinguished road
Default Re: feeling hopeless

So sorry that you are feeling hopeless. I know the feeling all to well. It is hard to live with constant pain and fatigue. Who wouldn’t be depressed and anxious? I have lost a lot of friends who say the wrong things and do not understand or offer support. Oh well, I wouldn’t call them friends.

I used to be a social butterfly and now I rarely leave my home. Sometimes even showering for the day in a major task. I miss a lot of family functions and parties. Since I am in the same boat as you I am going to wait for other responses.

Hang in there. ❤️
Laurielove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
age, chronic, employment, family, fatigue, fibromyalgia, hearing, medication, muscle, muscle weakness, neuropathy, pain, social security, support, weakness, work