New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

Whitney is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Winter Park
State: FL
Diagnosed: 04/2015
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Whitney is on a distinguished road
Default Guaifenesin Protocol

I was diagnosed with Fibro and RA in 4/2015. A double whammy for sure! I started getting Myer's Cocktails I.V. until Hurricane Maria wiped out the pharmaceutical factory in Puerto Rico & now the medications cannot be obtained. I recently started reading a book: What Your Doctor May Not Tell You about Fibromyalgia - The Revolutionary Treatment That Can Reverse the Disease
By: R. Paul St. Amand,M.D. and Claudia Craig Marek. The protocol recommends taking up to 3600mg of Guaifenesin in divided doses daily and eliminating all exposure to salicylates, plant oils except for corn, olive and canola. Has anyone tried this and have they had any positive results?
Whitney is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
book, daily, doctor, fibromyalgia, guaifenesin, medications, treatment