New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

C1nnamon is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Raleigh
State: NC
Diagnosed: 10/2016
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
C1nnamon is on a distinguished road
Default Work Accommodation

Have a job that requires me to sit, talk, and type all day. It can be very stressful at times. I知 in the processing of requesting a modification to my schedule because my two days off are not back to back and it requires me to work late. I have small children, so I still have to get up early the next day to get them ready for school and it has become difficult after being awake all night in pain. I知 ok with working late, but I need some time to recuperate in between shifts.

My employer doesn稚 want a medical diagnosis but I have to be able to explain what job-related activities am I limited in doing. I知 having a hard time answering that question. I can do my job, but when it gets to be too much it send me into a flare.

Any suggestions on how to answer that. The accommodation that I知 requesting is, no more than three consecutive work days and no more than 32 hours per week.
C1nnamon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
accommodation, back, children, diagnosis, early, flare, how to, job, night, pain, school, work, working