Video: Best Exercises For Fibromyalgia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks 1Sweed for posting this video. Great short and well explained demonstration of simple exercises to do. Will be trying this week along with some tried and true yoga positions.

Your welcome. I always worry about any exercise that I do making my muscles hurt worse, but these are quite easy and help a lot.

Wow, what amazed me is that some of those exercise I actually was doing it before out of the desperation trying to find the comforting spots with all those pains that was killing me. It's good to know that I was doing the correct way to begin with. Thank you so much for the video!! :-D that made so much sense now.

Another creepy video with a computer-generated monotone weird voice that pronounces things wrong and sounds like something out of a horror film. Why?!

I wonder for suddenly so many robotic style video have been produced in these few passed years alone especially about diy health. Exactly what just happened?

The reason I have posted this type of video is because it starts right away with no advertising and it shows how to do the exercises safely. Why must you complain about everything? Watch it or not, but don't ruin this forum for everyone else just because everything is not to your personal satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back