Old 11-11-2017, 05:52 AM #1 (permalink)
Registered Member

Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Registered Member
City: New york
State: New york
Diagnosed: 11/2012
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Default Identify nutritional deficiency through hair, skin, and nails

As much as this video may have had interesting information Dr Berg, is trying to sell products. I had to remove the video sorry Tipnatee N. Any video put up must not be advertising the sale of products or mislead members into thinking this is my problem & these products will cure it.

Last edited by 1sweed : 11-13-2017 at 09:55 PM Reason: Video intent to advertise products.
Tipnatee N is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 09:53 PM #2 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member
Registered Member

1sweed will become famous soon enough
Very Helpful Member
Registered Member
City: *****
State: Pennsylvania
Diagnosed: 01/1995
Interest: I am being diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and/or chronic pain.
1sweed will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Identify nutritional deficiency through hair, skin, and nails

As much as this video may have been filled interesting information Dr Berg, was trying to sell products. I watched the video and then took his quiz. You must give an email address and he wants a cell phone number, which I refused to give adding only 0's. When done with the quiz questions I was sent this note:

Here at **** we are pleased to assist you with information about our products and nutritional programs to support your health. Our customer service team is not licensed medical professionals and therefore cannot provide you with any medical advice or information. If you require medical advice or information, please contact your physician. Dr. Berg’s dietary products have not undergone evaluation and/or testing by the United States Food and Drug Administration and therefore is not designed to treat, prevent or cure medical diseases. Please remember the information contained in this email message is for educational purposes only.

I then printed out my long result and was told which of his products would work for me. Please do not waste your time or money on this advertising. It is a sneaky way of offering something for free to get you to buy his products.
Tipnatee N (11-14-2017)
Old 11-14-2017, 12:23 AM #3 (permalink)
Registered Member

Registered Member
City: New york
State: New york
Diagnosed: 11/2012
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Default Re: Identify nutritional deficiency through hair, skin, and nails

WOW I'm very sorry , I have no idea. And here I thought it was good video . How disappointing of him .

I only watch the video and wasn't pay attention enough to the quiz. That's just awful.

So sorry I was too naive about it.

Tags
hair