rollinloud

Distinguished member
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
How do you plan on enjoying the last 6 weeks or so before the cold temperatures hit? Do you have anything special planned? I dread the winter but I love the fall. I tend to go to pumpkin patches, play in the leaves and take long walks to check out the foliage.

I love walking through the leaves and raking them. I love taking pictures of the beautiful fall colors and I enjoy reading poems that are filled with the pictures of fall, with pumpkins and apples, hayrides and golden field corn stalks. We love going for rides to our camp and seeing flocks of wild turkeys and grouse, and once in a while deer crossing the fields and roads.

Just breathing the fall air and often sensing a bit of rain in the air brought by the wind. Listening to the wind as it whistles through the eves of the house and makes the branches in the trees rattle and groan. And knowing that winter is not far off and hoping all the outside chores get done before the first snow. :)

Recently, I invested in a used bike to do something new. I've only managed a few 10 minute trips, but it's fun and make me feel younger than I currently am. I just need a pair of biking gloves, as Fall has already settled in and exposed hands = cold hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back