New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

thedaisylady14 is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: New Port Richey
State: Florida
Diagnosed: 02/2010
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
thedaisylady14 is on a distinguished road
Post What is your dream job?

My name is Katie, and I have Fibromyalgia. I'm only 22. I've attempted to work full-time, but I was fired for issues related to disability. I saw a disability lawyer after the incident, but she stated it would be very difficult to file and win as I did not have my doctor's support. Since then, I have begun looking into jobs that I can work part-time (something I've been able to manage) while making a full-time income. At the moment, I'm working on affiliate marketing and getting a job teaching English overseas. I'm thinking about creating a video blog where I help people with fibromyalgia work from home and make a full-time income. With that being said, what is your dream job? And would you watch a video blog on that (my thought are teaching tech related job skills, digital marketing, etc)? Would it be helpful? That's my big question.

If y'all could respond, I'd love it. I want to be able to help people with the challenges like me, but I know that everyone's challenges are unique.

Peace,
Katie
Not Your Average Daisy
thedaisylady14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Tags
age, blog, digital, disability, doctor, fibromyalgia, helpful, income, job, jobs, support, teaching, video, work, working