Not open for further replies.

kat744

Diagnosis
04/2009
Country
KEN
State
nairobi
With each passing day, am experiencing almost a new kind of pain in my body. Before it was just joints and my low back pain, but off late my muscles are tiring out so fast. I climb 13 stairs while going in and out of my house.

By the time am in my house, I make at least 2 stops to rest because my muscles from the hip gets so tired in a painful way.

Another trip to the doctor so me go through a number of test which by the way am getting tired of. Nothing was found so I was added more pain management medicine.

I have tried the gym because may be my muscles needs exercise but still no change.

i think I will be forced to live in a house without a single stair if I can not find a solution to my tiring muscles.

I have had increase in pain as well lately and 3 stairs to get in house. However, my issue, is the 12 stairs to my laundry it hard enough for me to get up let alone with laundry. I have no suggestions as how to get up and down. In my case it can take me up to 15 minutes to get a load up 2 steps, rest, 2 steps, more rest lol it so much fun. And I now wear clothes two days instead of one as long as they don't look or smell bad lol

With each passing day, am experiencing almost a new kind of pain in my body. Before it was just joints and my low back pain, but off late my muscles are tiring out so fast. I climb 13 stairs while going in and out of my house.

By the time am in my house, I make at least 2 stops to rest because my muscles from the hip gets so tired in a painful way.

Another trip to the doctor so me go through a number of test which by the way am getting tired of. Nothing was found so I was added more pain management medicine.

I have tried the gym because may be my muscles needs exercise but still no change.

i think I will be forced to live in a house without a single stair if I can not find a solution to my tiring muscles.

Your fatigue might respond to vitamin supplements, like B complex and vitamin D.

I developed a bleeding problem between 1999 and 2001. It caused fatigue during what I consider moderate exercise and my legs and hips would get crampy.

Seeing your doctor about your pain will help but women should also have a gynecological check up, if they are still menstruating. The blood loss might be causing pain and fatigue!

Sorry to hear about the stairs difficulty, Kat. I can relate as I recently chose to rent a place with no stairs to walk up versus one with 2 floors.

I hope that you seek out some assistance from your health practitioner.

My personal advice is to try and do the least that you can each day. From my experience, when I just stop and do nothing, I actually get worse. It hurts like heck to move the joints, when they're in pain. But it hurts even more so, if I just lay in bed and don't do even a little bit of movement.

Sorry to hear you're going tru this :( That's the reason my mom never liked the idea of having a house with stairs, she doesn't suffer from fibro, but she always thought that kind of houses were dangerous (specially when you have to do some cleaning.). As a previous poster said, you can actually benefit a lot from taking vitamin supplements, actually there are supplements that are targeted at people who have fatigue issues. I think doctor's best is a good brand and offers several good supplements to fight fatigue naturally :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back