Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2012
Country
US
State
FL
Yeah that seems to sum up my husbands position on everything. So tonight the printer wasn't working and I had spent over an hour trying to get my print out, in the mean while dh is in bed playing a game on his computer and watching me go 12 rounds with the printer, yes it is the "refurbished" one from the movie Office Space. I finally gave up and asked him if he could take a look at it. So I get the big annoyed moan as he throws himself up, and stomps over. I said something like, do you mind giving me a hand? Then he says " What's in it for me!" And no not in the cute or seductive way it might look in text. But in the, He 's the biggest, most selfish A&@?:!$ around, kind of way! Yes I must say that was such a reality check for me. So in response I said, "Well I guess I know where I stand in this relationship " And then he actually said these words as I walked away, " Yak...Yak...Yak!" I would laugh if I wasn't crying inside. My mother was right.

I hope you feel better after venting here. Sorry to hear your husband is like that, my boyfriend can be a bit like that sometimes, but let's face it... many men have the tendency to be a bit selfish. Not all of them of course, but many of them are. The best advice I can give you is to try to cope with that, I know is hard, but is better than actually thinking a lot about it. Whenever something like this happens I just try to forget about it and try to get busy with something, so my mind doesn't start obsessing over what just happened. It takes some practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back