Not open for further replies.

nascarmike

Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
US
State
rhode island
This is all kind of funny now but not so much at the time. I went to hang with some friends this past weekend and ended up with a stomach bug while there and had to be driven home. Then on the way home the muscle spasms and stomach cramps started in. I think I took fives years off of my friend's life, it sucked.

So sorry to hear that you were not feeling well. It is always worse when your off to have fun and wham-o you get a stomach bug with cramps and worse yet the cramps. I hope your feeling better now. :)

It's going around. I had a virus that didn't make me feel sick, but I was constipated, bloating, and feeling overly dehydrated. When it finally released, well... I was a lot better! Lots of people I know have been encountering the same virus, only they tend to get the fever and shakes with it. So don't feel bad. These things happen.

I did feel under the weather about a week ago, thinking it was from what others was passing around to one another. I think what I had was just a cold bug of some kind. My sinuses were all messed up, and i felt chilled. i went to the store right away, and picked me up some Zicam, and some other homeopathic remedy, and I felt better with a few days.I did feel some stomach discomfort, so I fixed me some fennel tea, and the stomach discomfort went away. if you ever have stomach discomfort try fennel tea; it work wonders for me, and it may for you too. Ask you doctor if you feel you may need to due to a medication concern.

Thanks everyone, lucky for me that I have good friends online and in person. Feeling much better. As better as better gets for people like us anyway.

Omg! I have a similar thing right now! Ever since I came back from the Netherlands I'm having the worst stomach cramps ever (plus my upper back is killing me too!). I'm also having horrible nausea. I hope you feel better now, Mike! Having this kind of symptoms isn't fun at all! At least you didn't get food poisoning, I've had that 3 times already and the whole experience was horrible. So be careful with what you eat, I once got it because I mixed the wrong food together. Very tricky!

Food poisoning sucks. Been there as well. Thank God I had my cannabis and fresh ginger root to make ginger tea (awesome). settled my tummy in no time. Pills just make it worse for me.

Glad to hear this is better for you now, Mike. Those tummy bugs are nasty. I had something about a month ago that was worse than anything I ever had before... not from pain like the cramps you mentioned, but the nausea (fever, too) I couldn't stand the thought of eating for days and even drinking water was hard.

I ended up dehydrated even though I tried to avoid it. Lost about 12 pounds and thought I'd never want to think of putting food in my mouth again. It just went on and on. :( I'm glad to report that when I started feeling better, the appetite returned. Good thing, I don't think I could have handled any more cracker soup (the only thing I could keep down!)

Food poisoning sucks. Been there as well. Thank God I had my cannabis and fresh ginger root to make ginger tea (awesome). settled my tummy in no time. Pills just make it worse for me.

Yikes! Did you have to be rushed to the ER or something like that? The last time I suffered from food poisoning I was having hallucinations, it was that bad :oops: Great to hear you feeling better :) I gotta try that next time I get tummy cramps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back