Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
12/2013
Country
US
State
NC
I woke up cranky and knew, before I got out of bed, that I would start to go downhill. I decided to stay up and try to "reset" my brain. Hopefully my body will decide it wan'ts to feel better too. LOL. Ugh.

*HUGS* It's one of those days for me as well :( Sorry to hear you feel bad, sadly there will always be good and bad days... specially if you suffer from fibro. Whenever I wake up feeling down I watch my favorite movie, if I'm feeling really down then I try to go out for a bit, at least see the people walking by. Talking to a close friend also helps! I always feel blue some days prior to my period... my hormones are a mess!

Sorry to hear that, at least by law of averages you should have an exceptionally good day soon though. :) I know how these off days can be. I often like to try to get as much done as possible on my good days, so that if a bad day crops up then I have breathing room to just take things easy for a day or so.

Yep, me too. I'm only in mild achy pain, by my head has been spinning all day and I've had no energy. Usually a quarter cup of coffee is enough to give me a big boost since I'm very sensitive to caffeine. Today I had an entire mug of coffee and it had no effect on me at all! How weird is that!? I blame the incoming thunder storm. First one of the season.

You are not alone. But it will pass! Listen to your body, and if you need to rest all day long, you should.

I woke up cranky and knew, before I got out of bed, that I would start to go downhill. I decided to stay up and try to "reset" my brain. Hopefully my body will decide it wan'ts to feel better too. LOL. Ugh.

:cry: I'm sorry to hear this. It's been a few days now since you wrote it... has there been any relief for you?

And how about Trellum and Siderea... better today?

Was going to make a new post but I thought I'd post here. I've actually had one of these off days myself today, do you have any updates on your condition? I hope things have improved anyway.

:cry: I'm sorry to hear this. It's been a few days now since you wrote it... has there been any relief for you?

And how about Trellum and Siderea... better today?

Hi Mariposa! Thanks for asking :) I'm feeling a bit better today, not feeling completely ok, but I want to believe I'm getting there soon :) Lots doctor appointments ahead in the new few months *sigh*. I hope G-d gives me the strength, dreading it already, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back