Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
FL
The special today is a big dose of upper back pain right between the shoulder blades! I was just starting to feel human and woke up yesterday morning with upper back pain which is now creeping up into the top of my shoulders...had two heating pads going this morning..took a hot shower..switched to ice this afternoon...living with fibro is like driving in traffic...never know from day to day what you will encounter or how long the traffic jam will last...going to eat some dinner soon and go get comfy in my bed..maybe I will break out the spray on ICY HOT..now that's SEXY!

The special today is a big dose of upper back pain right between the shoulder blades! I was just starting to feel human and woke up yesterday morning with upper back pain which is now creeping up into the top of my shoulders.

:) Glad to see that sense of humor shining through... sometimes that's a lifeline, isn't it? I'm so sorry to hear that you had such a bad day yesterday. Were you able to find any relief for that back/shoulder pain, and is it better today?

I have chronic fatigue and it affects me daily in some way. However I don't go through pain like those with Fibromyalgia. I do hope you feel better . It took me a few hours to get out of bed this morning but at least I can do my activities without any pain. I have to remember there are people who have it much worse than I do.

Hehehe, at least you can find the strength to see this with some humor. It's always good when you can find the humor in things, even when it goes down to pain. Good for you. Kudos! Keep that up :)

Ugh, back pain is the worst! I seem to get it all the time. Second would be my hip. I'm only 25, but it sure feels like I'm hitting the retirement age pretty soon. Haha. But at least you can laugh through this, hopefully you feel better soon. I usually sleep on my side, it tends to not aggravate the pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back