Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2009
Country
US
State
NY
Fibro has caused me social anxiety and social awkwardness. I have lost to many chances of haveing new friends. I havnt had any friends for years. And it has caused me to miss out on dateing really great guys. I don't know how to change myself if I can't change how I live with fibro. I have tried everything. I am tired of being alone. I also have over active bladder, Interstitial cystitis and irritable bowel syndrome. It makes me afraid to leave the house. I can't go out with not peeing my pants or always in the bathroom. Who wants to hang out with some girl that pees her self. I know that sounds bad but that's exactly how I feel.

Oh hunnie any guy who is worth his salt would see passed all that. Cut all salt outta your diet it really did wonders for my OAB. That mean tins bread chips . Nooooo salt.
Also darling I'm 41 and I wet myself it's don't feel good at any age. U can buy pads when u go out there scented and stop u worrying about smelling or getting wet.

Oh hunnie any guy who is worth his salt would see passed all that. Cut all salt outta your diet it really did wonders for my OAB. That mean tins bread chips . Nooooo salt.
Also darling I'm 41 and I wet myself it's don't feel good at any age. U can buy pads when u go out there scented and stop u worrying about smelling or getting wet.
Lol the difference of completely peeing myself and just wetting myself. I wish I just had that problem. But it just makes me feel terrible. I am atleast trying to get out and involve myself a little more. Today I am watching my nephew for a few hours. So far it is going okay. Tommarow I guess I will try and go out a few hours with my Mom. It is a daily struggle.. I think I just have had to many bad experiences that has caused me to hide in my shell. To beable to just leave I can't drink or eat hours prior. I don't know if anyone else is that severe. It will be interesting to see if I get a reply. Other then that I am a fun person to be around. I am one that can take things and I am one that can't take things to seriously. When an oppurtunity arises to try something new Im all up for it. But it all depends on how Im feeling. Its the problem of how long I can last out before I feel the pain. I really don't know of any other way to get myself to not think like that. but thats how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back