Old 01-08-2015, 06:58 AM #1 (permalink)
Registered Member

Loftpat is on a distinguished road
Registered Member
City: Surry
State: ME
Diagnosed: 08/2013
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Loftpat is on a distinguished road
Default Baby, it's cold outside.

Hope all my fellow fibro fighters are staying warm. This burst of cold arctic air is miserable. 14 below here on the Maine coast, 30 below with wind chill, at 7am. And I know it's colder elsewhere. Dreading heading to work today as the cold amplifies the pain and I'm shuffling like a zombie. At least there is no snow to clear off the car. Let's see how many layers I can put on and still manage to move! Stay warm.
Old 01-08-2015, 09:58 PM #2 (permalink)
Registered Member

Ruralchick is on a distinguished road
Registered Member
City: ********
State: AZ
Diagnosed: 09/2013
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Ruralchick is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Baby, it's cold outside.

Oh Loftpat, that sounds awful! Maybe I shouldn't say what the weather is here in central AZ. ( I had the windows open for a few hours this afternoon. Last week we were in the 20s. with snow. It comes and goes. The mud is the worst as we live tucked into the mountains; dirt roads, drives, property. Ah well, we all have to deal with something. I don't really know your kind of cold, so perhaps that's why I don't know why you all in cold country feel worse in the cold, I usually feel better, much less migraines, more energy. But as I said, we don't get that cold. Just a little north of us I've experienced -10, that's the worst. So do keep warm my fellow sufferer, and take special care!
Closed Thread

Tags
age, hope, maine, pain, work