Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2005
Country
CA
State
AB
It isn't enough that we are sick, hurt everyday physically, can't exercise, can't do so many things I used to, now I have split from my husband. 7 years and you would think he would get it. But nope and after a horrible vacation, I came home and packs some items and left. I have posted here about our issues, it was in January on a vacation that I blew up at him. I totally lost my temper and said a lot of things that I was truly feeling and there was no filtering any of it. I thought that would have done it. But for some reason we stayed together past that, but he never let it go. He would throw it in my face how horrible I was to "poor" him. Ya, I simply blew my temper for no reason- sure. When he said to me that I was a waste to bring on vacation because all I want to do is sleep and rest (isn't that was people do on vacation) and that I was a "worthless piece of shhiiitttt". I just stopped all the arguing, stopped talking, we didn't talk the rest of the trip. When we got home I packed some items and left. 2 weeks later I am in my own place, really hating life right now, alone. My kids are grown up, he was my focus and my everything. But I guess even he got tired of seeing me tired, laying in bed, sleeping for hours, and couldn't deal with it anymore. :-:)sad::sad:

PythonPlay3,

First im so sorry to hear that you were treated that way. You dont have to have fibro to be treated like that. it just happens.

you and your husband knew when you got fibro you would need to start a whole new life.

the old life with caring family and friends go out the window with fibro and chronic pain. all of us go through that.

having support,help and understanding is important to starting that new life.

I do understand the hurt and the disappointment you must be feeling right now to share this with us.

ive said it many times family=pain. you showed us a very good example of that here today.

it's time you started that new life. i wish you well in finding the things you need to cope and make a better life
with the crappy hand we have been dealt.

stay strong and please continue to come here for the support.

Hay darling , it's early days maybe a few weeks without you and he will wish you were back. Sometimes we all need to step back and wait.
And if he don't then u have done the right thing for u.being with someone who makes u feel angry really drains you.its crap I no I been there.
First your angry, then your sad. Then u miss them ,that when it's hard not to call or tx . Once you get over that you can start to move on.right now I'd keep all contact off just while you heal alittle.give yourself time to work out what u want and need. Sounds simple but it's not.
If family try to get involved just say you don't want to talk about it right now as the stress is making you feel ill.x

I'm very sorry you are going through such a hard time. It really is difficult to lose an important relationship, even if that relationship has been on the rocks for a while. Please don't take what he said to heart, he was wrong to say that.

I'm sorry your dealing with the loss of a relationship. However it sounds like the relationship was unhealthy and highly stressful/demoralizing. In time it could be that getting out of it will be better for your health - both mental and physical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back