Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2015
Country
US
State
FL
I've been having a bad few weeks lately. It seems that I'm stuck in a rut. It seems as though my life is governed by when I take my meds. The pain has been constant and it's been bringing me down a lot as well. I'm still having issues with gastritis and costocondritis has been rearing its ugly head. It's just so frustrating. I want to cry but I can't. I try to hide it from my husband so he doesn't see how much it hurts but he knows me to well. I feel like such a burden to him. He has his own health issues to deal with.
I try not to worry about things but I have a lot of time on my hands. I'm just so tired. I already understood what kind of pain my husband was dealing with. I didn't need my own pain. :cry: I am trying to keep it together but I'm having a hard time with it.
Thanks for letting me vent. I am glad I found this site. :-(

Ho PattiD so sorry things are still tough for you....maybe next time the tears are bubbling a good cry would help let out all the pent up emotions.

You are sweet to protect your husband but maybe a cry and a cuddle afterwards would do no harm...like you say he knows you too well so will know you are struggling.

All these extra symptoms gastritis, costochondritis, take their toll on top of all the other pain and fatigue.

You will know from my posts i have all sorts too on a daily basis that not all sufferers get and it is a hard slog keeping ourselves sane...in fact sometimes i think i'm no longer sane at all!!!

When we have so much time to dwell things become so overwhelming..no distractions no definite plans...no capability to leap out of bed with a fun day ahead.

This is the part 'normal' people don't understand,,,its the impact on our mental well being living everyday trying to do our best but really just blocking out our real selves and our natural personalities...settling for getting by as best we can.

Take Care of yourself Patti and wishing you brighter days soon. x

Thank you willow. I have read your posts and the others as well. That's what I love about this site, I know I'm not alone. <3 I have been able to help out with little things but I have to choose my little battles.
Gentle hugs to you willow. <3

I was just moaning about taking meds the other day.
Ppl don't understand how being in pain buggers every part of your life up. And your forever taking pills u get unfit ,I tell u someday I feel near to death just going up the stairs .ive now been on a diet for a week. I need to lose some weight .and if nothing else I need to eat better.

Patti, I hope your doing better today. I understand the meds deal, it frustrates me to no end. I was just telling my bf yesterday sometimes I have to choose between severe symptoms but awake or milder symptoms and groggy! Trying to hide your pain and discomfort to protect your husband made me smile, I do the same thing but what made me smile even more is your husband is also probably doing the same thing. When you can cry, just let it out...let it all out. God gave us tears for a reason.
IBSD=days I can't leave the house. I have meds for it but nothing seems to help. When my systems on a rampage there is no stopping it. I wish I had a majic pill.
I wish I had more words of encouragement but for now I just wanted to send you some sympathy...and a gentle hug.

Last edited:
I' glad you have come here to vent, that can help loads, specially when we don't dare to open u about this with others. Additionally I'd like to recommend you to keep a diary, so you can express yourself on a daily basis or whenever you feel you need it. It has helped me loads, the trick is not holding back and never censor yourself, I love the fact I can tell whatever I want and never be judged by my diary, better than talking to a best friend ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back