Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2016
Country
Uk
State
Shropshire
Well I'm in agony today I can barely walk I rang in sick to work and they were angry about it then I got a phone call from the hospital for my mri scan which is now tomoro (to rule out arthritis hopefully) so I had to ring work to tell them I'm not in tomoro so obviously got annoyed again. They don't understand it I'm only 22 so they think I shouldn't be like this. I told work about the fibro and she didn't have a clue what it was and still doesn't I don't think.. I just don't know what to do if I don't work I don't have money but if I do work it nearly kills me how does everyone cope with this stress knowing it causes symptoms to get worse I feel like I'm going round in circles :cry:

Welcome.now first off are u on any meds.
As for work your boss has been informed of your fibro, and needs to help u anyway they can.u can't be sacked for being ill.remeber that.
As long as u have a dr who will write your boss a letter explaining what u have,there's very little they can do.i worked for almost 2years on and off sick,work hated it and moan like hell. But they couldn't sack me.sure my wages went down hill and in the end I left,but I'm 43 your 22. X

Thanks for the reply and yes I'm on tramadol and naproxen just starting the naproxen so I'm a bit worried about that because last time they made me sick... and the doctor has said that she will write me a letter explaining that there will be days that I can't work and I didn't know that I thought they could just let me go I just feel shit at the moment with everything x

Who do u work for. And no u can't help being ill ,u can't just be sacked ,so don't let them tell u otherwise.
Do u have a union rep,if so they can come to any meetings and help u with your right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back