DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2011
Country
US
State
MI
Hello

Do you feel like you have no energy to do anything, but lucky to be able to at least go to work for 8 hours even though at times that can be a struggle when the pain starts.

I was thinking about energy today.

I was helping a group of people to collect signatures for a petition to try to stop them from ruining all our lives in this peaceful place by putting a freeway in our back yards.

Just about every person who stopped to sign it started talking and they talked and talked and talked and talked.

I sat there, just absolutely amazed that all of those people had so much energy that they could squander it yakking endlessly about themselves to complete strangers who didn't give a damn.

I couldn't come up with that much energy if my life depended on it.

But, I am still grateful that I manage to take care of my home and animals and work to pay the bills, even if I cannot work full time any more.

Yes i am amazed at other peoples energy..i am now one of the more severely affected and wasnt so bad at the beginning of my fibro journey....now im lucky if i can muster enough to potter about my house a little and doing necessities as and when i can.

Even talking takes my energy and hurts due to face and jaw pain so i see it as quite a wonderment to see how other people do all these things endlessly and with ease...i've now forgotten after a decade what that feels like.

I feel like I have no energy everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back