Very Helpful Member
Registered Member

1sweed has a spectacular aura about1sweed has a spectacular aura about
Very Helpful Member
Registered Member
City: *****
State: Pennsylvania
Diagnosed: 01/1995
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
1sweed has a spectacular aura about1sweed has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation More Site Information

We are all well aware of what this forum has to offer and most of us can move from topic to topic, easily and share our thoughts and concerns with other like-minded people.
But I discovered by accident the main page of this Fibromyalgia Forum and Support Group, which provides many articles that newbies should take the time to read.

Where is this you might ask? It is right in front of you. Just go to the top of the page and click on the Fibromyalgia Forum and Support Group words written in black. This takes you to the main page where you can read about fibro and gain some extra knowledge to share with the rest of us.

To return here, just use your back button or go to the sign in page. Hope you find this information helpful.

Tags
back, fibro forum, fibromyalgia, helpful, hope, information, rest, support