Not open for further replies.

lizzie

Diagnosis
10/2013
Country
UK
State
shropshire
Does anyone else suffer with hot flushes? I get them all the time, they leave me feeling anxious and agitated. Any recommendations on remedies to try

I get those my dr told me it was menopause....I'm 41 and had a hysterectomy 10 yrs ago...... The only thing I do for it is a cool cloth on my neck and face ...it helps

I do get the hot flashes now and then but I also get cold spells too. I don't know what is wrong with me. I have a little bit of everything wrong with me. I don't know what to do when the hot flashes hit either. I usually get a cold towel and put it over my forehead while drinking water. I'd like some other recommendations.

Its so fruastrating I dont know what to wear. If my legs get to warm my rls kicks in. These hot flushes just come on with know warning :'(

Sometimes, but I'm not sure that it's related to Fibro with me. I'm just fairly temperature sensitive. I also have a sub temperature. My temperature is never 98.6, so it's pretty easy for me to get flushed. Very bizarre.

My mom used to get that very often, she has told me that consuming things that contain a lot soy, like for example soy milk, have helped her with that. You can also try with one of those natural progesterone creams - ask your doctor about it! It can help you a lot!

I do get the hot flashes especially t night. I don't understand why they come at night and make my sleeping hell. The legs especially feel like they are burning up and my head too. Most of the times my legs sleep outside the covers. If I can not sleep completely, I just wake up and take a shower. It doesn't do much but it helps a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back