DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
NJ
Hi all...

This is my first post because I was just diagnosed TODAY! After the appt I just spent the last hour reading what Fibromyalgia is and OMG why didnt of the ZILLION Doctors that i have seen over the last 3 years EVER think of this? I read through all of the symptoms I found myself screaming out loud YES! YES! YES! Finally I dont feel so CRAZY!

About me... Im 32, mother of 2 1/2 year old identical girls. Showed a few symptoms before they were born but it exploded after the emergency c-section I had. I am a Stay at home mom and greatful for it because I dont know I would work.

For me the WORST part is my HANDS! In sooooooooooooooo much pain there. Cant close fists, the lock ugh... I bet some of you know.

Ok so that is just a snipit of me. Im just so excited to know its NOT ME. I promise Im not so high strung :wink:

Welcome again hehe ,twin girls u got your hands full .i have 3 teens and a two year old little girl.and my hands have hurt for days now .so I no just how you feel.in the mornings some times I can't open my hands well it's like there so stiff they need oiling , the only good thing is kiddies keep you moving and I think that stops us stiffening right up. Anyway your not crazy but if you post in here it helps lol

Hi! I am new also! I understand exactly how you feel when you say CRAZY! I was beginning to think I was becoming a lazy, crazy hypochondriac.

Although my diagnosis was a relief, there are so many worse things we could have, it has been stressful to learn more about it.

I hope you find answers that help you to feel better, especially raising 2 y/o twins! My children are older, thankfully.

Hi Forgetmenot and staystrong. I know what you mean about the reading and say Yes! I know, I know, I was like finally I found people like me. Because so many people think we are crazy and the pain is not as bad as we say it it. But oh yes it is, so much pain with Fibro! So glad we found somewhere to help each other.

Welcome! Learn grow and pass on
What you have learned. Make
Informed decisions.
You can do more than you
Think. Stay well and have
Some good days ahead.

Hi TwinMommy. I was exactly the same as you when I was diagnosed 2 months ago.. I also have seen many doctors & had many hospital appointments & tests done. My symptoms began with migraines in 2008 which have progressively got worse over the years... I am now unemployed as decided to take redundancy after being off sick for
9 months.. I also have twin daughters when are 17 thankfully as I don't know how I'd cope if they were babies like yours.
This forum is great as it confirms that we're not crazy.. I wish you well ��

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back