Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
WA
I was responding to the "Sex" thread and hit the reply button but got the above message. I have never seen that before so went looking for the rules. I'm not sure why it was not instantly posted and haven't seen it posted yet. There was nothing explicit in my message, in fact, I made note of keeping it PG for just that reason. I did refer to a book and even took the time to note that it's still available. The subject itself is about sex. I was trying to provide an option that would help someone. How long does it usually take to have the moderator review my post? I think my post would be helpful for many people who experience pain during intercourse. It suggested that there are other options that can be just as satisfying.

You received that notice because you advertised a place to buy the book at online, and that is a no-no. I edited it out. Otherwise your post is okay.

Ah. Gotcha....So when does my post show up on the thread? It isn't there yet. Thanks....

You posts are up as far as I know. If something is missing please tell me in what section you posted it and I will look into it. Okay?

Sorry for the delay. just wanted to say thank you for taking care of the post. It hadn't shown up the night I typed it, but did after I asked the question. Didn't want to just let it hang without a note of appreciation..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back